2020 has been quite the year! Grab a cup of tea or coffee (or a glass of bubbles!) and give yourself a chance to reflect on the lessons learnt during this past year, the positives that have come out of this year and how you can make the best of 2021. Below are a few questions to consider:
- What was the biggest lesson you learnt this year?
- What was the best decision you made?
- What was your biggest success?
- What would you have done differently?
- What new skill did you learn?
- What are you most happy about completing?
- Who are the three people who had the most impact on your life?
- What important relationships improved this year?
- What was your favourite book / podcast?
- What was your favourite moment?
- What is the one most important thing you want to achieve?
- Who do you want to spend more time with?
- What is the first book you’ll read / podcast you’ll listen to?
- What projects will you complete?
- What changes will you make?
- What new habits will you begin?
- How many holidays will you take?
- What will you let go of?
- What will you do to step out of your comfort zone?
- What support will you draw on?